Tuition Rates: 2020/2021
In -Parish Tuition*
- PreK 3 & 4- 3 full days $6,335
- PreK 3 & 4 – 5 full days $7,100
- Kindergarten $6,595
- Grade 1-5 $6,385
- Middle School ** $7,465
** Middle School Tuition includes:
- 1:1 Chromebook technology fee/insurance
- Content specific teachers for ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies
- Spanish 3x/week
- Specialist teachers, including Music, PE, Art
- Transition assistance to High School
- Guidance Counselor assisting with peer mediation, conflict resolution, and developmental social-emotional skills
- * In- Parish tuition reflects a tuition discount of $300. This tuition discount is for registered families at St. Patrick Parish who contributed a minimum of $300 by accountable means (envelopes, check) to the parish in calendar year 2019
- Families are expected to participate in the Service Credit Program; there is an opt out option of $500 reflected in the above tables. (on hold 2020/2021)
- Families with three or more children in grades one through eight will receive a $2,500 tuition discount applied to their FACTS account.
- All families seeking financial assistance should go to FACTS Grant/Aid tab and complete the required forms. Please note that financial aid is limited and only available to students in grades one to eight. The FACTS Grant/Aid tab is currently open. Questions should be directed to Susanne Bromander, Business Manager at 781-438-0960.
- There is a mandatory $120 per family cash calendar school-wide fundraiser and all families are required to participate during November and December.