Tuition Rates: 2019/2020
In -Parish Tuition*
- PreK 3 & 4- 3 1/2 days $5,650
- PreK 3 & 4- 3 full days $6,150
- PreK 3 & 4 – 5 full days $6,900
- Kindergarten $6,400
- Grade 1-5 $6,200
- Middle School ** $7,250
** Middle School Tuition includes:
- 1:1 Chromebook technology fee/insurance
- Content specific teachers for ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies
- Spanish 3x/week
- Specialist teachers, including Music, PE, Art, STEAM
- Transition assistance to High School
- Guidance Counselor assisting with peer mediation, conflict resolution, and developmental social-emotional skills
* In- Parish tuition reflects a tuition discount of $300. This tuition discount is for registered families at St. Patrick Parish who contributed a minimum of $300 by accountable means,(envelopes, check) to the parish in calendar year 2018. Families who are not registered parishioners and/or who did not meet the required minimum $300 contribution to the parish through an accountable means in calendar year 2018 will be assessed the additional $300 Out of Parish fee.
- Families with 3 or more children in grades 1-8 will have a $2,500 tuition discount applied to their FACTS account.
- All families seeking financial assistance should go to FACTS Grant/Aid tab and complete the required forms. Please note that financial aid is limited and only available to students in grades 1-8.
- There is a mandatory $120 cash calendar school-wide fundraiser for every family.