- We are looking for more volunteers! Lunch and recess is such an important time for the physical and social development of the kids. You can be an integral part of that development while getting the opportunity to be a closer part of our community and see your child during the school day. Email Renee Keegan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ text her at 617-605-9847 if you are able to help.
- Thank you to everyone who has followed the link and completed the Mother’s Club Survey. If you have not yet done so, I strongly encourage you to please do so. We will be closing the survey this Saturday so that we can tabulate the results and get everything in order to move to the next phase of voting for officers. The survey can be found by going to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NDD3SVP
- Many thanks for the quick response and all the uniform donations to the school. We now have a good supply of uniforms in case of emergency so we will no longer be accepting any more donations for this time.
- If you haven’t already done so, remember to like us on Facebook and help us spread the word about the great faculty, students and community we have here at Saint Patrick School.
- Please try to make sure all your paperwork is turned into school by this Friday.
- Join us for our opening Liturgy next Monday at 8:45, all are welcome.
Principal Letter September 8th, 2016