Open enrollment for 2020-2021
Now enrolling 3 year olds to Grade 8
Please contact the school office for a tour at (781) 438-2593 or email@example.com
Save the Dates:
- 2/26: Ash Wednesday, School Mass 8:45am/ Early Dismissal 2:00pm
- 2/26: Grades close for Term 2
- 2/27: Pizza Thursday! Visit Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza all day on 2/27 and mention St. Patrick School! We’ll receive 20% of the sales!
- 3/4: Report cards Term 2 PK-8
- 3/6: Early Dismissal @ 11:30am, Tag Day, Faculty Meeting, and Parent Teacher conferences
- 3/7: Trivia Night/Auction 6pm (OLPH)
- 3/11: WALK IN WEDNESDAY! Come and see our school in full swing. We’re excited to welcome you! Call our office at 781.438.2593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Rise up with us:
- Faith-based rigorous curriculum with technology integration
- Small classroom sizes- kindergarten aides
- Summer Program: PreK 3,PreK 4, and incoming Kindergarten
- NEW! LetGO Your Mind week-long Summer Session!
- After-school care for PreK 3 to grade 8 until 6 pm Data- driven instruction to meet the needs of all learners
- Extracurricular activities including robotics, music, cooking
- Proven MAP Growth
- Extended School Day- 8:05am- 2:55pm
- STEAM classes, Spanish offered K-8
- Music, PE, and Art classes beginning PreK 3 to grade 8
- Community service projects
- Opportunities to participate in school and parish liturgies
- Did you know that Catholic schools show higher achievement, higher graduation rates and higher college enrollment?