New Summer Program for our PreK 3 and PreK 4 year old friends, and those entering kindergarten! From June 17th- August 9th. Full day and half day options. To reach the Program Supervisor, call Ms. Dalamangas, at 781-507-2023.
Now enrolling 3 year olds to Grade 8
Save the Dates:
- 6/13: Faculty workshop
- Last uniform swap 8:30am-11:30am outside (inside if raining)
- Preschool and kindergarten Orientation (with children) 9am, OLPH
- 6/17: Summer Program begins!
- 6/18: JB Pride EZ Fit Day 10am-1pm in Parish Council Room
- Faith-based rigorous curriculum with technology integration
- Small classroom sizes
- Data- driven instruction to meet the needs of all learners
- Extended School Day- 8:05am- 2:55pm
- STEAM classes K-8
- Foreign language instruction and fine arts starting in early elementary grades to middle school
- Community service projects
- After-school care for PreK 3 to grade 8 until 6 pm
- Extracurricular activities
- Opportunities to participate in school and parish liturgies
- Did you know that Catholic schools show higher achievement, higher graduation rates and higher college enrollment?
Rob Surette, Amazing Hero Art, was an artist in residence for 3 days and created this with the children! https://youtu.be/9xOtvyg8S_k
Created by the students of St. Patrick School in Art Class with Ms. Shields