- TEACHEREASE -Parent Portal
- Lunch Ordering
- Circuit Lab Registration Grades 3-5
- St. Pat’s Student Wins Patriot’s Pen Essay Contest
- CASH CALENDAR WINNERS for 2017
- Current Family Registration Form-2017-2018.doc
- Principal’s Letter February 15th, 2017
- Shamrock News 2.16.17
- SAINT PATRICK SCHOOL CALENDAR 2016-2017.pdf
- March 2017 Calendar.pdf
- Greek Mythology in 7th Grade Lit
- 1st Grade “Practices” Science
- St. Patrick Student Pens Winning Courage Essay
The faculty of St. Patrick School is one of the school’s greatest assets. The teachers are dedicated to the students, the school and catholic education.
Our Pre-K program is a center-based plan with developmentally appropriate activities. We provide for the whole child including social, emotional, spiritual and academic needs.
After School Clubs
We aim to provide additional art, science, technology, and sports opportunities at school for our students to integrate into their lives.
About Saint Patrick School
Saint Patrick School was founded in 1910 and staffed by the Sisters of Providence until 1983. Today the school is staffed by a lay principal and supported by a staff of religious and lay teachers working together in our mission: to teach our students to act justly, love and serve one another, and walk humbly with God.
We are a Catholic faith community committed to teaching and nurturing its values by focusing on the life of Christ, prayer, and the sacraments. Our goal is to develop the spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, and social attributes of our students so that they will become service-oriented citizens prepared to meet the challenges of a complex society.
As noted in our school brochure we serve students in Pre-Kindergarten through grade eight. We have a rolling admissions policy which means you can enroll at any time. For additional information, please contact our school office at 781-438-2593.