- TEACHEREASE -Parent Portal
- Service Credit Booklet 2017-18
- 2017-18 Parent Student Handbook
- Hot Lunch Program
- St. Patrick School Business Directory Sign-up Form
- 3rd Grade Rosary Lapbooks
- St. Patrick School Magazine
- December School Newspaper
- April 2018
- April School Newspaper
- May 2018 Calendar
- Service Credit Booklet - 2018-19
About Saint Patrick School
Saint Patrick School was founded in 1910 and staffed by the Sisters of Providence until 1983. Today the school is staffed by a lay principal and supported by a staff of religious and lay teachers working together in our mission: to teach our students to act justly, love and serve one another, and walk humbly with God.
We are a Catholic faith community committed to teaching and nurturing its values by focusing on the life of Christ, prayer, and the sacraments. Our goal is to develop the spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, and social attributes of our students so that they will become service-oriented citizens prepared to meet the challenges of a complex society.
We serve students in Pre-Kindergarten, age 3, through grade eight. We have a rolling admissions policy which means you can enroll at any time. For additional information, please contact our school office at 781-438-2593.